Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Latest in the Emergence Series

As I promised yesterday I have taken pictures of the pieces from the last reduction firing (glaze firing). I also got some good pictures of a wine chiller I made as part of the emergence series. I'm really happy with the way this piece came out; I expect it will find a good home very quickly. To see more images please go to my Etsy shop. I'd love to get your feed back.
As fellow potter Gary Rith says "Buy Stuff"; holiday's and other gift giving occasions are fast approaching. So is deck party season.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. I checked out your Etsy store. I've very impressed with your work. Your emergence series is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy. I have more work in that series awaiting firing...you know the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its interesting, ur work mingle well with architecture... architctonic...i put a question does not ur ceramic is habitable? ur work seeps beyond the surface, a deft hand to create a deft beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of emergence and that you have a whole series of them, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I appreciate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lori

    what lovely work! it must be so very emotionally soothing to work with your hands in clay to create beautiful and useful objects!

    Gaye doner-Tudanger
    connect2creativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Gaye, it really is. Sometimes I get so focused on my art that the rest of the world vanishes for a while; sort of like meditating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts