Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Working Hard and Taking a Break

Now that summer has relaxed it's hot grip it's time to do more out door festivals.  I've done two already and have another coming up this weekend.  It's the East Atlanta Strut which is in my neighborhood.  It's a lot of fun and a little bit quirky but so is EAV.  I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and neighbors.
Duck Island
Last weekend I took a break from show preparation by spending Sunday on West Point Lake with some friends.  Pioleting the pontoon boat around the lake and swimming in a nice quiet cove was very fun and very relaxing.  I can totally understand the urge to spend some time on a sail boat or something.  I still have Jimmy Buffet songs floating through my head.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts