Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Open Studio Planning


This blog hasn't been updated for a week, that seems to be a trend lately.  I apologize for that, it's busy season in the pottery business.  I'm making it even busier by having my first ever open studio and sale in a week and a half.  It's a lot of work considering the studio building isn't even completely finished.  Thankfully, some of my wonderful friends came over and did some painting.
I've found some good advice from the blog on Ceramics Arts Daily but I'm always open for new ideas so if you have any suggestions for making this sale a success I'd love to read them.
Thanks
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Hoping all your hard work pays off. I don't have any experience with studio sales; I just suggest advertising the heck out of it.
    Good luck - I will definitely stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts