Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Goddess Mugs At Charis Books and More

This weekend I brought some Goddess-ware to Charis Books and More at  1189 Euclid Ave in the Little 5 Points neighborhood of Atlanta.  I am so happy to have these pieces there, it just feels like a perfect fit.  Charis is the Souths oldest independent feminist bookstore, they have been an institution in the community for over 35 years.  Not only do they sell books but they have always found ways to give back to the community that supports them.
When I first started making the Goddess Mugs I wanted Charis to carry them but I was never able to connect.  This Saturday Angela, one of the owners, was at Mudfire and saw a mug that is in the Mugs For Jugs breast cancer fundraiser, she asked Erik about it.  The good news for me was I just happened to be at Mudfire for the raku firing so we got to talk.  Now my dream of having these pieces in Charis has come true.

Other Stuff:
Charis Books and More
Mudfire Clayworks
Charis Circle

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Congrats! Your goddess pieces will do very well there. Talk about synchronicity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts