Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Liebster Blog

Yesterday my friend Gary presented me with a Liebster Award for which I'm very grateful.  Gary is an artist who creates really interesting and beautiful images using photoshop and words.  He's a visual artist and a wordsmith.  His blog is called Walking Spirals and you should check it out.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  Liebster is German (n.) and means: sweetheart, beloved person, darling.

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to his or her blog

2. Copy and paste the “Liebster Blog Award” icon into your post

3. Pass the award on to 5 of your fellow bloggers and let them know you did so

Thanks to both the givers and receivers of this award and speaking of which I get to pass it on so in no particular order:

Architecture Tourist Terry Kerns writes a very interesting blog that not only gives a very in depth look at the area's more interesting architecture but he's a lover of many other types of art and can be found sharing his views of local art shows and artists. 
Risk a Day This is a blog that is written by Laura Biering and her group of risk takers.  The idea is that by taking an intentional risk each day you will grow your courage muscle.  The stories tend to be very encouraging and thought provoking.  Some of the risks are huge, some very simple, but they all get you thinking.
Brilliant Visions This is one of the blogs that I read for creative business insight.  The author, Martha Carnahan is a brilliant business and life coach whose blog always inspires me in some way. 
Pam Kinsmith Art & Design Pam's blog is a thoughtful look at various different types of art, her view points are always interesting as is the art she chooses to discuss.  It's a beautiful place to see art and someone's perspective of the work.
What Would Cathy Eat Yes, it's a cooking blog but as a maker of functional pottery I also enjoy cooking and eating.  Cathy's blog has many fantastic vegetarian, healthy, Earth friendly, and delicious recipes.   It's where I go when I'm trying to find a creative and fantastic dinner.

I can think of many other blogs that are deserving of recognition but don't fit the criteria for one reason or another, some are in my blog roll, some are in my google reader list.  I am grateful for them too.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts