Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Scarecrows in the Garden

It's October which means the Atlanta Botanical Gardens is decorated with highly creative and fun scarecrows.  Janet and I like to go to this every year because it's a lot of fun, the garden is open late so you can experience flowers that only release scent at night, creatures that only come out after dark and the scarecrows in the glow of a flashlight.  It's also were we went on our second date so it's a celebration for us.

Knightly Scarecrow at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Sir Scares Alot
We are really are very lucky to have such a large and active botanical garden.  It's full of sculptures with exhibits changing regularly, an orchid house, tropical, high altitude and desert gardens.  I often feel like I'm on vacation when I'm in one of these areas. They recently installed a canopy walk through the woods that gives us a birds eye view of the forest and lots of ponds and fountains.  It's truly one of my favorite places in Atlanta.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

  1. Oh I wish I was near a botanical garden, I'd be there once a day. those canopy walks are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Linda. Key West has many beautiful gardens if you ever get down there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts