Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Back To Work To Do List

December seems to come and go before you know it.  This year was full of shows, special orders and then the flu (yuk).  So here it is, January 3, 2014 and I don't even have all of my Christmas shopping complete.  I guess the holidays will simply be extended.

We spent New Years at my friends farm in central Georgia.  It's very quiet and peaceful with walks with dogs through the woods or around the cotton field.  We play games, read, and do crafty things.  It's relaxing.

Cotton Field at Brinson's Race

Now it's back to work and I'm really excited to get back into the studio.  It feels like I haven't been there for a month since December work was so sporadic.  I have a set of dishes to make for a customer plus I've been invited to a wood firing at Penland at the end of the month so I have to make work for that.  And, I still have pieces left from December that need to be glazed.  When I'm not in the studio I have some applications to show and stuff to send off and I'm trying to write a workshop proposal.  Who needs sleep?

What do you have planed for the new year?

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

Popular Posts