Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Meatless Monday - Noodles and Leftovers

Somedays you just have too many leftovers, or you don't feel like doing much cooking but you don't want to face the same leftovers again.  Sometimes you don't have enough of something left over to make a full serving for everyone.

Those situations are where this recipe comes in handy.  It's kind of a clean out the refrigerator or make a quick, easy, no brainer after a hectic Monday kind of meal.

Future Relics Meatless Monday, Noodles and Leftovers
Noodles and Leftovers
Ingredients:

  • Pasta (about 1 serving per person you are serving)
  • Hard boiled eggs (1/2 - 1 per person)
  • Leftover veggies
  • Soy Sauce to taste
Directions:

Cook pasta according to package directions.  While the pasta is cooking gently reheat your leftover vegetables and slice up the eggs.  Drain the pasta, place in serving bowls, toss soy sauce, vegetables and eggs.  Serve hot.  Relax and enjoy.

Comments

  1. I love to just see how many meals I can get out of the refrigerator and pantry before I have to go to the store. Love using up the leftovers. I want to add broth and make it soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your left overs look delish on the plates; I like making too much of a meal so I don't have to cook the next day, I found my fish poacher and we had leftovers the next day. Later this week I'll make a pot of beans in the crock pot and we can eat that for almost a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts