Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Returning to the World

I hope you all enjoyed whatever holidays you celebrate and that you have a fantastic 2015.  Regular readers of this blog may have noticed that it's been quiet for a couple of weeks.  This little silence was brought to you by influenza.  It's been a bad year for the flu in Georgia and many other states so of course I managed to catch it.  It laid me out flat and left me nothing to write about except so weird dreams.  I'll spare you.


Now I'm feeling better and ready to get back to the potter's wheel but that will only last for a few days since I will be going to help my mom who has a couple compression fractures in her spine and just had to have heart surgery last night.  Needless to say my writing may be a bit sporadic for the rest of the month.  

I do have a few things to write about and some Meatless Monday recipes to post so please check back.  I appreciate all you readers and everyone's comments.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that you are past the flu.
    I'm so sorry to read about your mother. I hope all goes well for her and you!
    Peace and Joy in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzie, and may you have peace and joy in 2015 too.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering about you, so sorry you had the flu and glad it's over, I have weird dreams when I am ill too, some of them too realistic,

    oh Lori, so sorry about your mom, fractures, then heart surgery, omg, I hope she gets better quickly without too much pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dragons, especially the one with Tai Chi symbol in it's middle. Sorry you've been sick. And I hope your mother gets well soon. Looking forward to whatever/whenever you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you went, and very sorry to hear it was the flu that kept you away from blogging. I have read on fb about so many of my friends with the flu, it really is quite a year for it. Glad you are on the mend and I hope your mother is back on her feet quickly. May 2015 be a happy and healthy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michèle, I hope it’s happy and healthy for you too.

      Delete
  5. I started to email you yesterday and see if you fell off the planet. Probably wanted to, having the flu! I was exposed to it on Monday and I'm just waiting to see if it gets me. Hope you are feeling better! Happy New Year
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey. I think if you were going to get it from an exposure on Monday you would be sick now, I hope you stay well.

      Delete
  6. I was worried about you, FLU OH NO! For Christmas? Santa owes you an APOLOGY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Down too. Combined with holidays it seems I haven't truly been able to work for 5 weeks.

    Never in my adult life have I been so waylaid..........

    Ok girlie, we are BACK !!

    Happy New Year.

    XO T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts